|Color||Apricot / Beige|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|CeCe is a VERY special little girl. She is about 3 years old and has an amazing will to live! CeCe is Paralized in her hind end after being hit by a car. We consulted with a specialist but she was not a candidate for surgery. This injury and her paralysis doesn’t stop CeCe one bit from loving and enjoying life !!! |
She has a fantastic drive to do what all the others are doing and she wants to be with that special person who will giver her the same love that she gives them, good with all dogs big or small and good with cats. Her disability does not hold her back.
CeCe has a wheelchair provided by the rescue but she does great just scooting around. She is in diapers, so please understand this is a commitment, as she doesn’t have control over her bladder and bowels.
CeCe is spayed and UTD on vaccines and microchipped. Her adoption fee is $250 and applications can be found at www.snarrnortheast.org
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, so there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $425 for adults / Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary