|Name||Celeste & Junior Bonded Pair|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|Celeste and Junior have quite the story to tell and are such special pups! |
These two adorable and bonded besties were found starving and emaciated living under a house in rural Texas (see pics). They were left to fend for themselves for years that way and clung to one another for support. Junior is so good with Celeste, he even lets her take food right out of his mouth!!
When they were finally rescued, these poor babies were in rough shape but with time, love and some healthcare they are now thriving. Despite all they lived through, Junior and Celeste are the most sweet and loving dogs and will steal your heart. You need to meet them to understand just how sweet and awesome they are! They love to snuggle with their human and each other. Their foster mom is completely smitten!!!
Junior and Celeste live on a farm with their foster mom and do well with other dogs and even Alpacas! Junior can tend to be a little too interested in cats, so we think a cat free home is ideal. Celeste had a double perianal hernia which has now been fixed but she still wears diapers in the event she has a little bit of a leak. Her favorite pair of “undies” are her hot pink and leopard and she is always up to date on the latest fashions 🙂 We know these two are not the easiest to find a home for, but we are confident their special someone is out there.
All of our puppies and dogs come up to date on vaccinations, microchipped, spayed/neutered and dewormed. To fill out an application to meet this super special pair, please visit www.snarrnortheast.org
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, so there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults / Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary