|Color||Apricot / Beige|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|Serabi is a beautiful and petite little girl weighing in around 12ish pounds, This sweet and scared little mama needs a very special family to help show her that the world of being spoiled and loved is not a bad one. Serabi is NOT aggressive at all, but she is very fearful and needs someone with patience. We are requiring the future adopter to have another dog as she would do best in a home with a doggie (or a couple doggie) companions. Serabi tries to run and hide, and only knows living as a stray. She had a few litters on the street and lived under the same house for years but the people that lived there never got close to her or tried to socialize her. Thankfully, we were finally able to trap Serabi so that she can now live a wonderful and safe life going forward. Serabi requires a very secure fenced yard as she is terrified of the leash and will look for the smallest hole to try and escape. Serabi would do best in a home with another dog and no children as she is very timid and scares easily. We are hoping with patience, time and TLC Serabi will learn to not be so afraid of her new world. |
To apply to adopt Serabi, please visit www.snarrnortheast.org
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, so there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $425 for adults / Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary