|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|****Please do not send us inquiries/emails asking if this puppy is still available; if a dog/puppy is still listed on Petfinder, we are still accepting applications for them. See the bottom of this bio for more FAQs regarding our adoption process before emailing.****|
Name: Blue Eyes
Age: 6 years
Current Weight: 32 lbs
Rescued from: Texas
Health: up to date with required vaccinations, spayed, microchipped, Spine issue (is on pain meds to manage it but gets around fine!), Heartworm positive (SNARR covering treatment)
Adoption fee: $300
Meet Blue Eyes! This little compact gal is fun loving, happy and ready for her next adventure. Blue eyes suffered a spinal injury that's inoperable, but is manageable with pain meds and does not slow her down one bit. She's never met a stranger and greets everyone she meets with whole body wiggles. Pictures don't do this girl justice..... when you see her you can't help but smile. She has so much love to give and needs a family to spoil her rotten. Blue Eyes would not do well in an apartment.
From Blue Eyes' foster mom: Blue Eyes is a really great, low maintenance dog! She’s very friendly and loves to ask for pets and treats from the humans! It’s hard to say no to her wiggling, waggling tail! Blue Eyes has a spinal injury that is well maintained with medication and does not slow her down, she gets excited for her walks when she sees her leash and sometimes likes to play with her ball. Blue Eyes is well house trained and knows basic commands. She walks well on her leash! This pretty girl is smaller than her pictures let on and she enjoys laying near her humans. Blue Eyes would do best in a quiet, relaxed home without children.
To apply to adopt Blue Eyes, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary