|Color||Apricot / Beige|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|****Please do not send us inquiries/emails asking if this puppy is still available; if a dog/puppy is still listed on Petfinder, we are still accepting applications for them. See the bottom of this bio for more FAQs regarding our adoption process before emailing.****|
Age: 9 months
Current Weight: 18 lbs
Health: up to date on required vaccinations, neutered, hind-end paralyzed and is urine incontinent due to his injury (wears a belly band indoors). Physical therapy recommended (his foster mom can provide more information about that!)
Chance is a fun loving little spit fire. He loves to play rough and tumble with the big dogs, and he absolutely adores children! He loves every person and dog he meets and is just an all-around great little guy!. He wants to be everyone’s friend. Despite his disability he gets around awesome in or out of his cart. When he’s not wildly playing he is either being mischievous or resting his head on your lap. He is a curious funny guy who would fit into almost any home. Chance needs a playmate. A home with children who will play with him and take him exploring, or a very playful larger dog (he’s small but loves the bigger dogs) would be amazing. If your home has both playful kids AND playful big dogs, Chance would be in Heaven!!
Chance is not urine continent. He does wear a belly band indoors which is an easy solution for a dog like Chance. It is possible some day he could walk again. Physical therapy is suggested, which his foster mom is more than happy to provide information and guidance on
Check out more videos of Chance on his foster mom's TikTok! @dogmom76
Adoption fee: $300
To apply to adopt Chance, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary