|Name||Jagger 2 & Jada|
|Breed||Chocolate Labrador Retriever|
|Color||Brown / Chocolate|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|Name: Jagger 2 & Jada|
This friendly duo was saved from becoming just another pair of owner surrendered dogs in an over-crowded Texas shelter when SNARR agreed to help. Jagger and Jada are house-trained, great with kids and just great all around pups. They have lived in the same home with each other and it's apparent they love to be with each other, so we didn't have the heart to separate them. Jada and Jagger love their stuffy toys and love to play, but they also are great snuggle buddies and couch potatoes. They need to find a home together with a fenced in yard for them to enjoy the great outdoors, chase squirrels, sun bathe and just run free. Both dogs are very sweet, Jada is a little timid at first and definitely feels more confident and comfortable when Jagger is with her. You may notice that Jagger sits a little funny that is due to a plate installed to repair his leg when he was younger. These darling souls are looking for a wonderful family that will enjoy taking them on neighborhood walks and hiking at the local park. If you are looking for two wonderful dogs to love, spoil and take on adventures, maybe Jada and Jagger are your perfect duo.
Age: 6-7 years ( the perfect age !) still very playful but no crazy puppy energy
Current Weight: 35-50 pounds ( Jada is about 35lbs and Jagger about 45-50)
Rescued from: Texas
Jada and Jagger were rescued from an area where there is an abundance of homeless dogs, and not a lot of shelter space for them to go while they wait for their forever homes. They will be arriving at SNARR's Adoption Center in Brewster, NY on December 18, 2020 ready for adoption!
Health: up to date on required vaccines
Adoption fee: $600 together
To apply to adopt Jagger & Jada, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
**Meet and greets will not be scheduled without an approved application.**
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary