|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|****Please do not message the rescue asking if this dog is still available; if a dog/puppy is still listed on Petfinder, we are still accepting applications for them. PLEASE READ ENTIRE BIO BEFORE EMAILING****|
*Age: 3 yrs
*Current Weight: 30 lbs
*Adoption fee: $300
Hi I’m Inara! I’m looking for a family who can give me lots of love and attention. Unfortunately, I came to SNARR with 2 deformed front legs but I haven’t let that slow me down. I can jump up on the bed and couch... but you will need to help me off. I love to cuddle, chew bones, and give kisses. Inara requires a home with another dog.
Due to my special needs, I do need to be carried outside to do potty. I am on joint supplements and love to run around - especially with my foster fur siblings! My foster family is currently in the process of helping me get fitted for my own wheelchair but otherwise I’m comfortable just the way I am! I am house trained but can’t be left for long periods of time.
To apply to adopt Inara, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
**Meet and greets will not be scheduled without an approved application.**
*Health: up to date on required vaccines, spayed, microchipped, is on joint supplements to help keep her hind legs healthy and strong since she was born with a deformity in her front legs. Currently being fitted for a wheelchair but gets around fine without one!
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary