|Color||White / Cream|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|****Please do not message the rescue asking if this dog is still available; if a dog/puppy is still listed on Petfinder, we are still accepting applications for them. PLEASE READ ENTIRE BIO BEFORE EMAILING****|
*Age: 3 years
*Current Weight: 50 pounds
*Rescued from: Texas
*Adoption fee: $375 (plus $125 spay/neuter deposit, which is refundable when spay/neuter agreement is fulfilled)
*Health: up to date on required vaccines
Howdy, I'm Pearl. Hmm, what can I say about me? The first photo my foster mom saw of me I was skin and bones. Luckily, a lady nearby started feeding me, she could tell I had puppies stashed away somewhere. Eventually, I trusted this lady and brought my two puppies to her. I was right to trust her, she helped find homes for my puppies, one of them traveled to a SNARR adaptor in the NE last year and a SNARR foster mom for me. Before I could travel, my foster mom was concerned my Heartworm disease was pretty advanced so I stayed with her to complete my Heartworm treatment. My last injection was at the end of December, so now it's my turn to find an awesome forever home. I'd love a yard, I'm a country girl so a big yard would be awesome. My foster mom would like it fenced so I stay safe. I love a soft place to lay and often can find me in the big dog bed in the living room or on one of the recliners. I'm a sucker for affection. Sometimes, I get too excited and a bit mouthy because I love to be loved so smaller kids might not be the best for me. I love antlers, peanut butter, and generally enjoy most chew toys. I've enjoyed my canine foster siblings but sometimes I can a little grumpy with my sisters. I'm crate and house trained and good on a leash. Well, I guess that's it in a nutshell. If you are looking for a confident, affectionate walking buddy that love to be spoiled maybe I'm the girl for you.
Pearl was rescued from an area where there is an abundance of homeless dogs, and not a lot of shelter space for them to go while they wait for their forever homes. She will be arriving at SNARR's Adoption Center in Brewster, NY on Feb 15th ready for adoption! To apply to adopt Pearl, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
**Meet and greets will not be scheduled without an approved application.**
IMPORTANT: This dog has not yet been altered. For any dog or puppy that is not able to be spayed/neutered prior to adoption, SNARR requires a $125 deposit in addition to your adoption fee, as well as a strictly-enforced signed Spay/Neuter Contract stating you will have this dog altered within 6 months of adoption. The $125 deposit will be returned once the contract has been fulfilled.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary