|Name||Joey (J-pups 4 mos)|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
|****Please DO NOT message the rescue asking if this puppy is still available; if a dog/puppy is still listed on Petfinder, we are still accepting applications for them. The first step in our adoption process is to fill out an adoption application at www.snarrnortheast.org. PLEASE READ ENTIRE BIO & FAQs BEFORE EMAILING****|
*Age: 4 months
*Current Weight: 23 lbs
*Rescued from: Tennessee
*Adoption fee: $495
*Possible breed mix: Shepherd / Hound / Terrier
*Health: up to date on puppy shots so far (adopter will be responsible for remaining puppy vaccinations), neutered, microchipped
Joey, his littermate Jillie, and their 8-week old "siblings" are the result of owners not spaying/neutering their dogs. We say "siblings" because they were surrendered from the same household and are likely related to each other in some way, but were born 2 months apart so probably not from the same mom (we hope not, at least!). Unfortunately we were not given any additional information about the parents from the people who surrendered them 🙁
These adorable pups had some fur loss when they were initially rescued, likely from fleas, but they were given flea/tick treatment by the shelter in Tennessee and their fur is growing back in nicely 🙂
Joey is an adorable, well behaved pup looking for a place to call home! He loves to run in the yard and play with dogs and kids or really anyone who wants to play! Working on leash walking- he is picking it up fast and will be a professional in no time! He loves to sun on the back patio while the humans around him relax, and he will make a great addition to a happy, active home. Could that be you?
To apply to adopt Joey, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
**Meet and greets will not be scheduled without an approved application.**
We do recommend listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice when applying for puppies with several littermates.
Littermates: Joey (m) and Jillie (f)
"Siblings" (8 weeks old): Joanna (f), Journey (f), Joy (f), Johnny (m), Juno (f), Joel (m)
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary