|Name||Joanna (J-pups 8 wks)|
|Attributes||Spayed Neutered House Trained Declawed Special Needs Shots Current  |
|Environment||Children Dogs Cats  |
*Age: 10 weeks
*Current Weight: 10-12 lbs
*Rescued from: Tennessee
*Possible breed mix: Shepherd / Hound / Terrier
*Adoption fee: $495
*Health: up to date on puppy shots so far (adopter will be responsible for remaining puppy vaccinations), spayed, microchipped
Meet Joanna ! This super cute baby is looking for love and a forever family. Her and her littermates came to us from TN and a from a family that didn’t spay their female dog and ended up with multiple litters. Thank goodness SNARR was able to help so they didn’t end up as strays on the street or in a high kill shelter. Joanna is a dainty little baby and we don’t expect her to be very big when fully grown. Maybe in the 35-45 range if we had to take a best guess. Joanna is the perfect puppy. She loves her people & her fur foster sisters. She loves playing fetch with a tennis ball & running around the yard with her toys. She's completely house trained. Joanna let's you know when it's time to go out & if your not around she will use a wee wee pad. She's never been in a crate... she's that good. She's a chill puppy too. She's happy to sit on your lap while you have your morning coffee or cuddle on the couch & watch TV. Joanna is an absolute joy to have. She did very well meeting 3 little kids and was happy to receive the attention ! Could you be the family for Joanna ? Apply today !
To apply to adopt a puppy from this litter, fill out an application at
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary